Whether you’re looking for an adrenaline-fueled adventure in the sun, or a chance to relax near crystal blue water while sipping a drink from a coconut, Curacao is the place to be.
Here are 8 ways to make the most of your time in this gorgeous destination:
1. Take an off-road Jeep Safari - Step away from civilization and spend 7 hours traveling in the comfort of a 4x4 Jeep, taking in some of the sights that make Curacao so magical. Walk in ancient caves, learn more about the history of Curacao and its people at the museum Savonet and take in the captivating and iconic view from the Northernmost tip of the island. Cap the day off in style with a swim or a snorkel in some of the most crystal clear waters you will ever see!
2. Ride a Jet Ski - If you enjoy a bit of speed, sun, and sightseeing all wrapped in one, jump on a jet ski and go for a guided tour of Spanish Water bay! Explore the beautiful mangroves, see the beautiful villas along the coastline, and marvel at the famous Tafelberg, the mountain reminiscent of Table Mountain in South Africa.
3. Swim with the Dolphins - If you have dreamed about swimming with the dolphins, the Sea Aquarium in Curacao offers you the chance to do exactly that, while getting up close and personal. Experienced swimmers can join them in the natural lagoon for a magical experience, while less confident swimmers won’t miss out, with the dolphin encounter offering a chance to stand in the water and pet a dolphin while learning more about these fascinating animals.
4. Drive a UTV - If you want to get off the beaten track and explore, jump in a UTV and take in sights you just cannot reach by car. A ride that is sure to get your blood pumping, and your skin dusty, tours will take you to hidden caves, a beautiful Boca, and finish up with a refreshing swim at Daai Booi. An absolute must for thrill seekers!
5. Visit the local Shipwreck - Whether you get there by jet ski or boat, the Tugboat shipwreck is a must see. Once your tour stops at this famous spot, throw on some snorkel gear and explore this underwater world, where the sunken ship has been completely engulfed by marine life, and the water is so clear you can see the shadow of the ship 5 meters below.
6. Take a walking tour - Discover the unique charm of Curacao with a walking tour through the city streets, taking in the history, culture, and colorful street art of this vibrant nation. For a moment to remember, a guided hike up Tafelberg to capture the sunset and the moon is hard to go past. However you choose to take in the sights of Curacao, it will be an experience you never forget!
7. Go dancing on a boat - Sail into the sunset or cruise on a TopCat, relax with drinks and nibbles, or dance as the sun goes down - whatever you choose, out on the water is the place to be! With private tours available, and regular public tours departing, no matter your budget there is a way for you to experience the magic of this idyllic Caribbean getaway. Snorkeling, swimming with turtles, sightseeing, or simply relaxing and enjoying the sunset, a boat tour is a must!
8. Soak up the sun and sip from a coconut - When the time comes for soaking in the sun, take in the ultimate tropical experience and visit one of the local cocktail bars. Cocktail lovers will delight in the local craft cocktails, often made with homemade juices and syrups, and each bar offers different flavors. Whether you are looking to sip from a coconut on the sun-kissed white sands, or dance the night away to live music, Curacao’s cocktails are the perfect way to celebrate your vacation in paradise.
For a fun-filled vacation with your friends, Curacao has everything you could want and more. Gorgeous white sand, crystal blue water, culture, beautiful sights, and experiences you’ll never forget - make Curacao your next destination. Email me to start planning your visit!